- Purchased from: Crossroads
- Brand: Gap // made in China
- Yarn: 74% acrylic, 23% wool, & 3% mohair // two strands (one white & one dark navy)
- Knit gauge: 20 stitches per 4 inches // worsted and super slubby (see what I did there?)!
- Pattern used for navy yarn:Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers
- Pattern used for white yarn: Archipelago by Anna Maltz
June 16, 2014
Finally posting pictures of the finished product! I completed the Acer cardi back in April but didn't have the time to snap some photos until yesterday. It's a little fuzzed up and pilly thanks to tons and tons of wear! And now that the weather has cooled down a bit I foresee even more use this summer.
I had my reservations about knitting this sweater with such slubby yarn, especially considering all the cabling and potential for extreme of unevenness. But I'm happy to say that all in all the slub was not much of an issue considering how tightly I knit. For more images and info see my Ravelry project page.
Images of original sweater below: