Well, it's a Christmas Eve miracle! Brighton is DONE! I was really hoping to finish this baby before the New Year and am so pleased that I did. I began this jumper in September 2016, just after getting married and starting my last year of graduate school. I worked away at it very very slowly in the interim. It's a fun and mostly uncomplicated pattern and one that I recommend. Here are a few of my edits:
Front and back panels: I knit these longer than what the pattern calls for since I didn't want a cropped look.
Back panel: Did absolutely no shaping on the back panel as I wanted this to have more of an A-line loose fit. I knit it to be slightly longer than the front panel by a few rows.
Sleeves: Did only a few increases since I have small arms and didn't want wide sleeves. I had to mess around with the sleeve cap shaping given that I did not have the same number of stitches as the pattern.
Stitching it together: I love the look of a split side seam at the bottom. The two panels didn't quite match up so it was good that I'd pre-planned keeping the ribbing separate.
Overall, I really like this sweater. The lapped shoulders are very fun and nothing I've ever done before. I'm super into it!
More images and info about the pattern over on the project page.